Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 16th update




Jaden is septic, and he has had fever for near 4 days now. He feels a little better after having a blood transfusion for anemia, and he is done with this round of Chemo. Our worry is that his culture's are coming back positive, and that his fevers and other problems persist. We ask that you pray for Jaden... he is weak, and seems so frail right now. This is a scary time for all of us.




Greg has reached Afghanistan, his welcome to the base was sad. One of the first things he had to do, was attend a service for 10 fallen comrades. My heart goes out to their families! Please, continue to pray for all those who serve our wonderful USA... Freedom isn't free!




Dylan and Alaina are doing fine, adjusting to life without Daddy has become a routine we would rather live without. However; in time we will no longer have to endure the long separations. We will praise the Lord either way, and thank him all the same for each day!




God bless you!


Heather, Dylan, Jaden, & Alaina




1 comment:

Patti Richard said...

Hi Heather,

We're finally settled into NJ. I just went through your blog to catch up on 'what's up with Jaden'. My heart breaks for all the things you're going through. How I wish I could do something for you, but I guess I'll have to be content to pray. Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

We love and miss you!

Patti, Cyle & kids.... and April!

I don't have your updated email. Please send that to me through patti_richard723@yahoo.com