Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jaden in the sun...




Jaden warmed himself in the sun today...I thought that he seemed angelic as he rested in the dining room. I was amazed at the glow that seemed to come off Jaden...there is no special filter on the camera.

Please continue to pray for Jaden, as we have a spinal tap early tomorrow morning. Praying all things go well!

Also; please pray for Greg in Afghanistan...it is hard for him to be away from Jaden right now. It is hard for him to be seperated from all the kids...but harder durring this trial. May God bless all those who serve for our Country!!

Love in Christ
Heather

3 comments:

The Santimaw's said...

Heather:

I pray for God to continue to give you the strength that you need for each day and for the Lord to heal Jaden in His time. We love you all and miss you so much. Continuing to pray for Greg while he is away.

All our love,
Lori for all

Nicky said...

Heather...this is Nicky Adamov from Northwest. I'm not sure if you remember me but I used to teach little Jaden in Sunday School and your daughter on wedn. night(I'm at Kelly Baptist now though)
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that ever since I found out about Jaden and this awful disease I've been praying for him

Nicky said...

part of my message got cut off.....I also wanted to add that I'm praying for you & Greg as well..(my husband and children are also praying for Jaden)..May God give you ALL the strength you need to get through this.
If you think Jaden will remember me please tell him that I think of him & pray for him DAILY!
Love in Christ,
~Nicky Adamov & Family