Saturday, January 31, 2009

Vanderbilt update Feb 1st, 2009









Here we are again at Vanderbilt... so far so good. We just had the nurse come in and give us some blood work results. Looks like Jaden's levels are dropping, and we are going to be able to go home tomorrow. Yeah!!!! :):) All smiles here!!

We have only so many days left with Daddy before he goes back to Afghanistan...so we need to make them good!! Jaden really wants to be home right now, and I can't blame him.

Thank you again for all your support and prayers!! God bless you, and keep you!!
Love in Christ
Heather
PS: If you have a myspace... add me?? This way it will help me stay up-to-date on all of you guys as well. I feel out of the loop sometimes, and when I check into my myspace it automatically tells me who has updates. I LOVE THAT!! Saves me some time, but keeps me in the mix too! lol! http://www.myspace.com/326034600
God bless! :)
PSS: Great "fiction" Christian book for all you mom's out there...THE SHACK by WM. Paul Young... I love it!! JUST FYI ;)

1 comment:

mike said...

we will continue lifting you up in prayer. Good news Jaden, keep up the fight.