Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 9

Well folks it looks like Heather and I have things well in Hand. The Lord has allowed us to move into the Ronald McDonald House, and He has provided plenty of Food in that house. It is about 5 blocks from the Hospital so it is in walking distance but if walked it would take to much time so we still drive back and fourth, to save time.

There are laundry facilities that we can use at the Hospital and at the house. This morning for breakfast ladies from the Victory Church here in Nashville brought lots of food, and as I was putting the food up after they had left it had accord to me that there was more than enough food for to more breakfasts. The Lord definitely has provided and I'm sure He will continue to do so.

Jaden is restless right now I'm trying to get him to eat his lunch but he complains his stomach hurts. It’s an on going battle that the doctors are fighting, and they are fighting with all types of chemicals in Jaden's body. Against a foe that I can only pray they know well enough to kill and keep at bay for the rest of his life.

Other than that Heather and I have split up into two teams as there can only bee two visitors with Jaden at a time. I have taken Alaina as my partner and Heather has Taken Dylan. Heather will pretty much sleep at the hospital and I at the house. Depends on how she feels and if she needs to get away.

in Christ greg

3 comments:

Nick Durm said...

Heather, Greg, Jaden, and family, Janey has told me of the challenge you face and my heart is there with you. I know your faith is strong and that God is right there working in your family. Sending loving and healing thoughts and prayers for God's comfort, strength and Jaden's full recovery to good health. Love, Tammy Durm (Janey's sister)

bradandterri said...

Thanks for the update! We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers and we check the blog several times a day for any new developments. SO glad to hear you are all together now and in the Ronald house, we plan to come out there to visit in the near future. Love you guys!
Brad & Teresa

The Santimaw's said...

Glad to hear that the Lord is providing for your needs there at the Ronald McDonald house. What a praise!! Our God is an awesome God! Continuing to lift you up in prayer, knowing God is working His plan. Love you all!!

Joe, Lori, Christian, Aaron, and Nathan