Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Friends update!

UPDATE 1:
Janey's e-mail campaign could really make a difference. Responses I've gotten so far are that three already registered before and so far four (five including me) have registered because of the e-mail sent yesterday. Everybody that I've heard from sends their best wishes to Jaden. We are all pulling for him. Stay strong.

UPDATE 2:
All,
A good friend of mine son, Jaden, is fighting Leukemia. I am asking for you all to consider being a bone marrow donor. Below is an update as of yesterday from Heather, and below that is a letter from one of her friends also requesting that we consider being a donor. I understand that this is a big decision for one to make. I am just asking for you to consider it. The kit can be requested throught the bone marrow donor website. Basically, all you have to do is swab the inside of your mouth and send the swab in to see if you are a match.

Love to all,
Jennifer

No comments: