Friday, September 26, 2008

BACH- hospital visits


























These are a couple of the wonderful nurses here at BACH Army Hospital (Rosa & Holly)...they help us with Jaden's blood test. Everyone in the Young Eagles Clinic always welcomes us with a smile, and friendly greeting! I didn't get a pic of Jaden with Dr. Wolf yet... but I will tag him next time! LOL! Jaden has really come to know, and trust these nurses over the past 7 months. Praise God for their dedication to their field!!


Love in Christ, Heather

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I remember that nurse from BACH when we used to go there! (We're off post now.) Sorry I haven't replied to your email yet, my computer crashed last week and I'm still recovering. I will get back to you soon though! :) Praying for Jaden every day!